Stovetop Copper Dome Pot Stills – The Ultimate Stovetop Still
As one of our most popular copper pot stills, this is the 5th generation of our unique high quality 2-3/4 gallon usable capacity pot still design. This is the easiest still on the market to set up and use!
No Cooling Water Needed!
We utilize an industrial finned tube air cooled condenser for effective and efficient condensing. It has been tested in in air temps up to 100F and may work even above that. Just set up a fan to blow gently across the finned area (fan not included). At higher temps just increase the flow of air. It is a slick system and absolutely works well.
Other features of this great little still:
- The boiler pot is very durable and easy to clean, made of extra heavy gauge highly polished stainless steel.
- Allowing for expansion and boiling action of your fermented wash, it is the perfect size for distilling a 2-3/4 gallon batch to make whiskey.
- The spun cone still top is of heavy 16 gauge (.050) copper. This is heavier than ANY other hobby distiller manufacturer offers today!
- The design allows for generous space above your fermented wash for the accumulation of steam vapors, which is necessary to achieve separation of alcohol and water vapors within the still.
- A genuine Weber brand digital thermometer is also included for proper thermal management of the still. Thermometer head is black in color.
- The thermometer features a large numerical readout and a swivel head that tilts for easiest reading angle.
- Unlike other small stills made from cheap stock pots that leak and allow your precious alcohol vapors to escape (which by the way is also dangerous as alcohol vapors are highly flammable), the sealing of the top of this still to the boiler pot is achieved with an FDA white nitrile gasket and a stainless steel full perimeter v-band clamp.
- This sealing design is far superior to any other small still you can buy.
- Assembly and operating instructions are included.
- Also included are recipes for making Rum and Bourbon.
- Dimensions: Approximately 22 inches to the top of the thermometer. Condenser extends approximately 24" from side of the pot.
Whether it’s our complete stove top still, or one of our other stainless steel & copper stills for sale, you’ll be happy making whiskey with Moonshine Still Pro’s high quality distillery equipment!